Previous Page Next Page

Mr H Noyce happened to be walking up the yard and heard the cry of fire. He alerted the the fire brigade.

The fire is described as not serious but it did involve a girl who's hands got burned while using petrol in a bedroom to clean gloves and involved her bedding.

Note the comment about the nearby candle.

To forget or not recognise the nearby source of ignition is still a common fault even today and applicable to all ages.

Cpt F A Beale
Fm J Stevens
Fm G Canning
Fm L Bull
Fm W Blake
Fm V Alexander
Fm H Noyce